How can a modern man even begin to recover his birthright of the satisfaction of continuous personal growth, becoming the leader and hero of his own life in today’s society?
Re-framing his outlook on the difficulties he faces in life, and confronting one of the most satisfying and useful challenges of a lifetime might be a valuable key: The mastery and control of his mental capacities.
IS THE TRUE MASCULINITY LOST?
From the birth of the scientific revolution man has refused to accept unquestioningly the limitations of his ignorance and lack of understanding of the world around him. The exponential expansion of scientific understanding and technological growth, increases in comfort and efficiency, has apparently given us an unprecedented control over the world and simultaneously an unprecedented lack of control of our mental capacities.
Modern western men in particular are struggling with stagnating consciousness and mental weakness. Our culture’s enthusiastic quest for comfort and safety has sabotaged and devalued the most fundamental mechanism for masculine growth: the facing and overcoming of challenges.
As our society removes more and more of these fundamental challenges, masculine development is increasingly stunted. Thus we face more and more problems resulting from immature and destructive masculinity such as increased violent crime and drug use, psycho mental disorders and depression, various health crisis such as cancer and heart disease, a widening gap in educational and professional achievement between the sexes.
WHAT WILL BE THERE:
This seminar is part one of a trilogy for men. At this one the topics will be:
-developing a healthy masculine view on life
-unique techniques for enhancing mental performance
-systematic practices for time management
-revolutionary methodologies for setting and meeting goals
• Address: Hälsans Hus, Fjällgatan 23B Stockholm. Join us in Stora Salen.
• PREPAID: 150 SEK (100 SEK Natha students). Bring a friend – 250 SEK for 2. At the door: 200 SEK pr person.
• Sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Payment: Please transfer the payment for the event to our swish account 1233397171 as your final confirmation for your participation. Please mark the payment as ‘awake feb’. If you pay for more people add their name as well. For example ‘awake + Peter’. As we have limited places available, please make your payment as soon as possible to secure your place. Access is based on first appearances of the payments.
• The seminar is FOR MEN ONLY