Learn to meditate
step by step
The importance of meditation cannot be overstated as the key practice to quieten the mind and pacify the consciousness.
The Meditation course starts by forming a strong foundation upon which the practitioner can establish a fertile daily practice. Meditative states will slowly appear, and gradually grow longer and more frequent, giving insights into the mechanisms of the consciousness.
Then, after many hours of systematic practice to silence the mind more and more, the course ventures into the land of true initiates and the unfolding of the amazing mysteries of the spiritual heart.
THE MIND IS A VALUABLE TOOL IF WE KNOW HOW TO USE IT
The mind is an amazing tool, but like any tool we need to know how to use it and to remember that it is no more than a tool. A famous Buddhist proverb says: “The mind makes a wonderful servant, but a terrible master”. It seems like most people have never discovered the user manual and so this phenomenal tool turns into an enemy, disrupting our inner peace and distorting our perception of reality. Inside of our beings, what we don’t control will ultimately control us.
“If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything”. ~ Shunryu Suzuki
The consciousness is like a supercomputer. Keeping it pure and working efficiently is in fact quite simple. All we need to do is clean up the hard drive (the subconscious), expand our capacity to hold information and increase our attention span. We need to organise data well, instead of accumulating experiences that are never fully processed or assimilated, slowing down our system. The Meditation course shows how to cultivate a healthy habit of daily ‘consciousness hygiene’ that will keep the mind pure, still and in perfect shape.
Meditation is the uninterrupted flow of the attention towards the subject of the meditation. – Patanjali
WHY EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM MEDITATION:
- The practice of meditation trains our capacity to maintain the continuity of our attention at will.
- This gradually silences the disturbing and compulsive fluctuations of our mind, which distort our perception of reality.
- Controlling the focus of our attention, without interruption, is the cornerstone of any self-development technique.
- It improves our performance and efficiency in any task, from work to home and personal life.
- Combined with creative visualisation meditation forms an extremely powerful key to accomplish our aspirations.
- It helps to dissolve stress entirely, by providing the characteristic state of lucid relaxation which becomes the spirit of our attitude to life.
- Meditation provides emotional stability, optimism and contentment. It grants us direct connection with the flow of inspiration.
- And mysteriously, beyond all this, meditation gives us access to higher states of consciousness and spiritual experiences.
- It is the modality to “know thyself” through the direct experience of our Godly essence, the Supreme Self.
Silence is the deep language of the heart. The soul in its depth is Silence. The peace of the mind is Silence. Atman (The Supreme Self) is Silence. When the conscious orientation of the being starts to be prevalently directed to the Self (Atman), silence becomes naturally euphoric.
Add more days to your week
A micro-course about Time by Advaitananda
Time - apparently a familiar concept, yet mysterious and dynamic in its nature, it is embedded in every aspect of our life. Sometimes Time seems to be our friend, sometimes our enemy, it is both expensive and free!
We all need to learn how to make an alliance with this fascinating, and terrible, energy.
Yes, Time is energy!
In this mini-course you will find two fundamental keys to help you gradually rediscover Time as one of the most bountiful resources for an abundant life.